If you want to stand out from the crowd and look beautiful, then figs are your thing. Figs improve the face and improve overall health. It is easily available in the market. Figs contain vitamins A, C, K, calcium, potassium, iron and essential nutrients, which protect the skin from early aging by nourishing the skin from the inside. Let’s know the benefits of figs and how to use it on the face …
Benefits of figs for the skin
The face will be fresh
Antioxidants and vitamin C are found in abundance in figs. Eating figs or applying them on the face is very beneficial. Its use makes the face fresh and shiny. Her beauty increases.
Brakes on wrinkles
Figs contain nutrients and vitamins that work to prevent epidermal water loss along with balancing sebum production and skin melanin. This increases hydration and eliminates skin wrinkles. Applying fig mask promotes collagen production and removes wrinkles.
Skin pigmentation leave
By eating figs, vitamin C reaches the body in abundance, which can reduce hyperpigmentation with scars, spots and scars. This makes the face shiny. Regular consumption of figs can increase the beauty of the face.
Fig juice or fig-based skin care products work to control acne. Figs have properties that reduce inflammation and eliminate acne. This can remove many problems related to the skin.
How to use figs to enhance the beauty of the face
Fig and lemon juice mask
- The face mask of fig and lemon juice enhances the beauty of the face.
- First, take 2-3 ripe figs and 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice.
- Mash figs and make a paste and add lemon juice to it.
- Apply this paste all over the face while protecting the eyes.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash the face with cold water.
Fig and Aloe Vera Face Mask
- First, take 2-3 ripe figs and 1 tablespoon fresh aloe vera gel.
- Make a paste by mashing figs and add aloe vera gel to it.
- Apply this paste on the face and neck.
- After some time clean the face with lukewarm water.
How to consume figs to improve the face
- Include fresh figs in breakfast.
- You can eat trail mix, oatmeal or yogurt or similar dried figs.
- Mixing fresh or dried figs in the morning smoothie and consuming it is very beneficial for the skin.